Okaloosa Wimage Challenge Information
Participants: Niceville High School, Choctaw High School, Fort Walton Beach High School
Dates: Nov. 11 – Nov. 30; winners announced Dec. 11
- Starting November 11th, all current students at participating high schools are invited to take part in the Wimage Challenge.
- One (1) winner from each high school will be selected.
- Using the Wimage app, students are encouraged to submit digital designs inspired by Veteran’s Day. These will be shared with military families and veterans all over the world.
- A Wimage account is required to participate. Unlimited entries per account.
- Students must provide basic information to create an account, including: name, current e-mail, location (city) and age.
- All information is confidential; it will strictly be used for contest management and research.
- Contest will be judged by a panel. Entries will be selected on creativity, personal expression and correlation to contest theme.
- The three (3) winners will each receive an iPad Mini to promote accessibility and growth in their education.
- Submissions will be disqualified from contest if found: inappropriate, violent, unethical, plagiarized, demeaning or violate any portion of Okaloosa School District’s policies.
Any questions should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.